fredag 29 februari 2008

The day that doesn't exist

How I love the weather in Munich. Changing dramatically from the gloomiest of rainy days to the most brilliant ones within a short period, sometimes as short as one day. I am alone in the "penthouse" again. Well, apart from the one who is like air and the never ending melody of the wash machine.
To my surprise, I saw that I have a bit more money than I had counted on, so of course a did some shopping. Mostly presents for others than myself and it does actually bring be more satisfaction than always being selfish. And after this very generous deed I felt I too deserved something, a couple of books and the only thing I don't need at the moment: flat suede sandals.
I leave you, my dear friends, with some pictures.




Me in France. For Selma.




By night








Monkey



Inga kommentarer: