söndag 7 september 2008

Quiz

I read an article in a girly magazine a while ago. It was about basic things one should know about ones partner and these are the questions:

1. What would be the perfect night out for your partner?
2. Name three destinations your partner would like to visit.
3. What is your partner's favourite movie and why does he/she like it?
4. What makes your partner stressed and irritated?
5. What does your partner regret? (Things he's done or things he hasn't)
6. What is your partner's absolute favourite possession?
7. What is the most tragic thing that has happened in your partners life?
8. Describe your partner's ideal home.
9. What makes your partner laugh?
10. How does your partner want to name your future children?
11. What is your partner's favourite song of all?

I'm posting these somewhat trivial questions resembeling a 7th grade biology quiz not because I think one should marry the person who passes but because I found the questions extremely difficult to answer. That is, not regarding somebody else but myself. I do not know what my favourite song is. I don't think I can give a true answer to any of these questions. However, I believe I know what the people dearest to me would say. And that is my question, does anyone know my answers? Does anyone know me better than I know myself?

Inga kommentarer: