lördag 6 september 2008

start with the first one

or all of them at the same time.

For most exchange students, a year abroad is a temporary thing, a time to discover, to enjoy, to pollute another country and to go back home. For me, it was my emancipation. Munich is where I made a million mistakes and where I was moved by people and things around me a million times and where I bought my own coffee.

I just want someone to want me to come.

and I always thought about that... if you ever need anything... let me know. I don't ask questions...

I'm having great difficulty writing my first post in the blog after this long break.

Artistic postcard with a secret on it and learning to love you more.

But I can't stop trying to control my life, I can't just watch the river flow like Siddhartha, I have to catch the fish and build bridges and dams and never let it leak into the ocean.

Well, I can't wait forever.
What is forever?
Until my ovaries crumble.

When I first came to Germany, I mentioned the lack of logic and practical solutions, I criticized and complained and now I see everything that is better in Munich than in Stockholm and I didn't before because I thought this was almost perfect.

You have to quit worrying about 5 years from now.

I am Alice and I am strange and I don't want to be alone in my land of wonders, but I'm afraid I will be because nobody likes crazy people. Or do I just think I'm Alice because normality is boring and so 2002?

A year ago I started this blog (or more like writings on the wall of a Berlin Bahnhof Zoo) with the intention of sharing my impressions of Munich with the people back in Sweden. Now it is the opposite. Although, I'm still going to write in Swedish sometimes because it is my Infinita Tristeza and I can do what I want.

T is the first honest person I've met or I'm just naive as always. Probably both. I want to write about them all, about the French and the Indians and the American but not right now.

According to Quantum Theory, I can be the center of the universe and at the same time delightfully down to earth.

Inga kommentarer: