måndag 3 december 2007

The Ending of Chapter Last

My dear friends, as you might have noticed, I’ve been absent from the blog, from Facebook and from everything else that connects me to everything else. The reason for this and the reason I am writing in English for the first and the last time is my great journey to Wonderland, from which I am currently returning. This is my story.

The night I travelled the world and the seven seas, I was wearing my broken compass around my neck. You are probably thinking “stupid girl, of course you're going to get lost with a broken compass” and you’re right and I did. I ended up in a corner in Americanos with no chance of escape.
When I arrived it was raining in paradise and I was greeted by an Arab from Lion. He had a comforting look on his face and a sad pair of golden eyes. He took me to Hong and welcomed me to my new home. Confused but enchanted, I took a look around and discovered that the house was full of treasures. “They belong to the monkey with death on his shoulder, to the French philosopher that dives from skies” the Arab said. “He’ll come for them when he lands”.
In the meantime, I was exploring the new world I had entered. After spending a night in the museums, I was feeling like taking a long stroll. This turned out to be longer and colder than I expected and I was getting quite hungry. I didn’t know where to go and I kept calling for someone to help me, when suddenly four children jumped out from behind a tree made of Post its. The four boys, Uban, Esban, Jesus 2000 and Pierre pointed towards a house with the best sushi's in the land. They told me to eat them with a special kind of sauce and said good bye. They weren’t lying, the little ones. It was the first time I’ve ever tried this strange dish from afar and I loved it from the first bite.
Full and happy, I started for the door when Jack Sparrow touched my hair gently. He told me he would take me home, but first we had to go to Ikea. The French philosopher that dives from skies was coming back and he must have a kitchen table that is really a desktop. After a half an hour at the lovely Ikea, we went back home to await the philosopher.
Everybody was excited about the homecoming of the monkey that dives from skies and I made kanelbullar. My dear friends, this all might seem strange to you, but for me at that moment it was nothing but logical and perfect. I guess I lost my mind somewhere on the way to nowhere and I was too mesmerized to stop and ask where it was, where it is. I had, however, started to think about it.
The arrival of the French philosopher with death on his shoulder was a joyous event and he was happy about the kitchen table we got for him. “You shouldn’t have gone to all this trouble to get it. Did it take you a long time?” he asked Sparrow and me. “Well, two hours. But it was worth it” Jack Sparrow lied. I told the monkey that Jack was lying, that it only took us half an hour and asked him if he was angry with Jack now. “I can’t be angry with him, he’s so cute” the French monkey said.
The question of my mind’s whereabouts was still floating in my empty head so I decided to go to the French philosopher that dives from the skies and ask for advice. “Where is my mind?” I asked him. He looked at me with his tearless eyes and said I had to go home. He said he had to go back to the past and the future and that I had to go back to black.
He followed me to the train station. I was sad to leave but my stay was long overdue. "Baby, I was gonna leave you. Leave you in the summer time, leave you when the summer comes rolling" I said. But now was the time. "Good bye, bebe. C u. Btw I like your perfume" said the monkey with death on his shoulder as I was getting on the train. “Thanks. It’s called Omnia” I said.
The train rolled away from the station and I looked out the window to see if the monkey with death on his shoulder would look back. And he did.






Chapter New










............................................................................

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Dina, du är för underbar! Jack Sparrow, apor och din parfym. Ta aldrig mer sådana här långa pauser från bloggen. Som jag saknat dig! Puss. /Julia